Gynecologic and Obstetrical Care
From well-woman care to surgery for complex medical conditions, we offer the highest quality of care based on the latest scientific advances. Our patients can expect big city medicine delivered with a small town heart. We’re a team of board-certified obstetrics and gynecology physicians, certified nurse midwives, certified family nurse practitioner and a certified physician assistant. Together, we provide an array of services for women in all stages of life and are committed to personalized care that blends the best in science with the art of medicine.
If surgery is necessary, our physicians bring advanced training and skills in routine and complex medical conditions. This means shorter hospital stays, a faster recovery, and a safe return to the activities you enjoy.
We are on the medical staff and perform surgeries at Ridgeview.
General gynecologic care
- Routine and yearly examinations
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Contraception counseling
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening
- Breast and ovarian cancer screening
- Osteoporosis screening, prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- STD screening and treatment
- Menopause management
Urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Bone density testing/consultation
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Fitness and dietary and nutrition counseling
- Pregnancy Care Services
- Prenatal care for routine and high-risk pregnancies
- Prenatal screenings, including amniocentesis
- Laboratory testing
- Comprehensive ultrasound
- Birth planning options
- Hydrotherapy, for relaxation during labor
- Water birth
- Perinatology Services
- Neonatology Services
Request an Appointment Today!
The expertly trained OB/GYNs at Western OB/GYN are dedicated to providing the highest quality obstetric and gynecologic care. Call (952) 442-2137 to request an appointment at our OB/GYN office in Waconia, Chaska, Arlington, Belle Plaine, Chanhassen, Delano and Excelsior today!