Our services include:
From well-woman care to surgery for complex medical conditions, we offer the highest quality of care based on the latest scientific advances. Our patients can expect big city medicine delivered with a small town heart. We’re a team of board-certified obstetrics and gynecology physicians, certified nurse midwives, certified family nurse practitioner and a certified physician assistant. Together, we provide an array of services for women in all stages of life and are committed to personalized care that blends the best in science with the art of medicine.
If surgery is necessary, our physicians bring advanced training and skills in routine and complex medical conditions. This means shorter hospital stays, a faster recovery, and a safe return to the activities you enjoy.
We are on the medical staff and perform surgeries at Ridgeview Medical Center.
General gynecologic care
- Routine and yearly examinations
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Contraception counseling
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening
- Breast and ovarian cancer screening
- Osteoporosis screening, prevention, diagnosis and treatment
Urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery
Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
Premenstrual syndrome management
Minimally invasive surgery
- Advanced laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgery
Infertility evaluation, testing and treatment
Contraception medications, counseling and procedures
- Nexplanon (Implanon)
STD screening and treatment
Treatment of Heavy Periods
- Bone density testing/consultation
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Fitness and dietary and nutrition counseling