Well Women Care
Our team of board-certified obstetrics and gynecology physicians, certified nurse midwives, certified family nurse practitioner and certified physician assistant care for women in all stages of life. We enjoy working with our adolescent patients as much as those more mature. We are committed to delivering exceptional care that is unique to each woman’s preference and lifestyle.
From well-woman exams and preventive health screenings, to evaluation and treatment of incontinence, we offer an array of services not found elsewhere in our community.
- Annual physicals
- Annual physicals after hysterectomy
- Breast health, including exams and mammography (scheduled at the site of your choice)
- Pap smears
- Bone density screening (DXA) and consultation
- Screenings and testing
Family Planning and Contraception
- Family planning and counseling
- Birth control
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Permanent birth control (Essure or tubal ligation)
- Medical therapy recommendations
- Premenopausal, menopausal and postmenopausal consultations
- Behavioral therapies
- Evaluation and testing
- Urodynamics, or study of the bladder
- Behavioral consultation
- Non-surgical treatment
- Surgical treatment
We are part of the Minnesota Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Program (SAGE), allowing women who qualify to receive annual physicals, pap smears, and mammograms at no cost. Call SAGE at 1-888-643-2584, to learn more.