Overactive Bladder Specialist
The highly-trained gynecologists at Western OB/GYN have extensive experience diagnosing and treating patients for OAB at our OB/GYN offices in Western Minnesota. If you are experiencing symptoms of Overactive Bladder, please call (952) 442-2137 to schedule an appointment at one of our OB/GYN offices in Western Minnesota today! We have offices conveniently locations throughout Chaska, Waconia, and Belle Plaine.
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Urinating more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 43 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Do You Qualify? Take a two-minute quiz to see if you qualify for treatment. Take the quiz.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. US Census Bureau 2020. US adult and under-age-18 populations: 2020 census. https://www.census.gov/library/visualizations/interactive/adult-and-under-the-age-of-18-populations-2020-census.html. Accessed June 20, 2022.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Request Your OAB Consultation Today!
If you are experiencing symptoms of overactive bladder, schedule an appointment your Western OB/GYN provider today to discuss your symptoms and the treatment options available. To schedule your visit in Waconia, Chaska, Arlington, Belle Plaine, or Delano, please call (952) 442-2137 today.