Overactive Bladder Specialist in Chaska, MN
The highly-trained OB/GYNs at Western OB/GYN have extensive experience diagnosing and treating patients experiencing symptoms of Overactive Bladder. Call (952) 442-2137 to schedule an appointment at one of our offices in Chaska, Waconia, or Belle Plaine today!
Bladder control problems affect tens of millions of people every day. If you’re one of them, you should speak up.
Does this sound familiar?
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Avoiding social events
- Using pads to control leaks
- OAB is extremely common.
- 1 in 6 adults has OAB, or 37 million adults in the U.S.1,2
- 4.5 out of 10 adults don’t seek help for overactive bladder3
Ignoring OAB Poses Risks
People with undiagnosed OAB reported:3
- 54% loss of confidence
- 49% loss of self-esteem
- 45% loss of intimacy
You Are Not Alone – Find Relief for Bladder Control Problems
Overactive bladder (OAB) is a treatable condition. It’s not a normal part of aging. And you shouldn’t have to deal with it on your own.
Learn more at www.controlleaks.com
1. Stewart WF, Van Rooyen JB, Cundiff GW, et al. World J Urol. 2003;20(6):327-336.
2. United Nations, Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division (2011). World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision, CD-ROM Edition.
3. Leede Research, “Views on OAB: A Study for the National Association of Continence.” December 16, 2015.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Request a Consultation for OAB Treatment Today!
The expertly trained OB/GYNs at Western OB/GYN have extensive experience diagnosing and treating OAB. Call (952) 442-2137 to request an appointment at our OB/GYN office in Waconia, Chaska, Arlington, Belle Plaine, or Delano today!