The gynecologists at Western OB/GYN will take the time to fully evaluate your symptoms and answer any questions you may have about overactive bladder and your treatment options. To schedule a consultation for OAB treatment, please call (952) 442-2137 to schedule an appointment at one of our OB/GYN offices in Western Minnesota. We have offices conveniently locations throughout Chaska, Waconia, and Belle Plaine.
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Urinating before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
* Medtronic Bladder Control Therapies do not treat obstructive urinary retention.
Information on this site should not be used as a substitute for talking with your doctor. Always talk with your doctor about diagnosis and treatment information.
Request a Consultation with an OAB Specialist Today!
If you have been diagnosed with overactive bladder, contact Western OB/GYNs to discuss the surgical and non-surgical treatment options available. To request an appointment at our OB/GYN office in Western Minnesota, please call (952) 442-2137 and schedule your visit in in Waconia, Chaska, Arlington, Belle Plaine, or Delano today!