OAB Symptoms and Treatment in Chaska, MN
The highly-trained OB/GYNs at Western OB/GYN will take the time to fully evaluate your symptoms and answer any questions you may have about overactive bladder and your treatment options. Call (952) 442-2137 to schedule an appointment at one of our office locations throughout Chaska, Waconia, and Belle Plaine.
Overactive Bladder Symptoms
If you're experiencing the symptoms of common bladder control problems, it's time to see a bladder incontinence specialist who may ask you to fill out a symptom tracker to get a better idea of your daily experience and help confirm your diagnosis.
Symptoms of overactive bladder (OAB) include:
- Going before you reach the bathroom
- Experiencing frequent leaks
- Using pads or protective garments
- Frequent, uncontrollable urge to go
- Going more than 8 times a day
- Feeling like your bladder is never empty
Symptoms of urinary retention* include:
- Can't tell if your bladder is full
- Holding increasingly large amounts of urine
- Weak or dribbling stream
- Needing to use a catheter
Request a Consultation with an OAB Specialist Today!
The expertly trained OB/GYNs at Western OB/GYN have extensive experience diagnosing and treating OAB. Call (952) 442-2137 to request an appointment at our OB/GYN office in Waconia, Chaska, Arlington, Belle Plaine, or Delano today!